What is your favorite holiday memory?

I don't know about the weather where you live, but here in Utah it hasn't got the memo that it is December. It's cool but not the usual cold accompanied by two feet of snow. Fill your plate with goodies, and pour a glass of your favorite beverage. Once you're settled in your seat we'll begin.

What is your favorite holiday memory? Doesn't matter what holiday, just that it's your favorite memory.

I'll start. I have lots of great holiday memories from my childhood, from Halloween to Easter. I am not sure which is my favorite. I do remember eating too much cherry pie at my grandmothers home. And believe me, it was a long time before I ate a cherry pie. Even now, years later, if there is a choice between cherry and something else... it's the something else.

I do know that every year it seems the season is here before I'm ready, I'm busier than I ever remember being. And it seems the year passes in the blink of an eye. I'm not sure, is this age? Or is time actually moving faster?

Anyway, I'd love to hear about your memories. Please share with us.

Just a reminder that my Indie books are all 25% off through the end of the month.
I found out--It's probably been like this for awhile sometimes I can be slow--that Amazon let's you follow an author. I'd love to have you follow me. Here's my Amazon Link.

And while I'm at it, I'll tell you the rest of my social media such as it is.
Facebook Page, Google +, Twitter, Goodreads, LinkedIn, Pinterest, and my newsletter (you can sign up on my web site). I only send out my newsletter every quarter. once in awhile I'll send out a quick note, but not often. Every regular newsletter I am giving away a $5 GC to one of my subscribers.

Comments

Popular Posts