Garlic

Welcome all. You're stuck with me today. Nope, no guest. Hopefully, I can be entertaining. Find a plate and fill it with goodies and pour your favorite cold beverage.

Now to the point; garlic. Today I was making a side of crock-pot potatoes. As I chopped and diced and chopped and diced... the garlic to add to the potatoes. I looked at the pile and realized I may have got a little carried away. Then thought NAW... There can never be too much garlic. Now instead of just crock-pot potatoes, we will now being enjoying GARLIC crock-pot potatoes. I'm sure no one will complain.

Is garlic a staple in your home?

You may wonder where I'm going with this, right? Well I have another blog. It's The After Work Cook. I am currently looking for guest bloggers who are willing to share a recipe and make a video of the process, or take several pictures of the process and I'll make a slide show. Also. If you have a Web site or something you want to promote, a cooking blog, or book cover. Etc. I will put your links and pictures at the bottom.

If you're interested please email me at mary L martinez [at] gmail [dot] com. Check out the blog before you decide. Scroll and see the guests I've had so far. http://theafterworkcook.blogspot.com/

Don't forget the Summer Reading Contest! You can win this great mug (or a $10 Gift Card from Barnes and Noble outside of the US). I'm rather jealous because I really like the mug!




Comments

Popular Posts