Mary at Comic Com

Welcome to Mary's Garden! Today I'm going to regale you with tales of Salt Lake Comic Con. But first a garden tip.

During commercial break our resident gardener (my hubby) gave me a tip:
Fertilize your soil for the winter so the nutrients will be there for the spring plant.



It's not too late to register for the Utah Reader's Luncheon. www.utahreadersluncheon.com/
www.utahreadersluncheon.com/

Buy Link Amazon: www.amazon.com/Mary-Martinez/e/B006MWJ1T6
Web site: www.marymartinez.com
Facebook: www.facebook.com/AuthorMaryMartinez
Twitter: twitter.com/marylmartinez
Instagram: www.instagram.com/mlmartinez3/
Goodreads: www.goodreads.com/author/show/1646623.Mary_Martinez
YouTube: www.youtube.com/channel/UCTww3B2ofa11UPFrSe0WGAg
Pinterest: www.pinterest.com/marylmartinez3
Mary’s Garden Blog: marysbooksblogger.blogspot.com
The After Work Cook: theafterworkcook.blogspot.com

Comments

Melissa Keir said…
I went to a Comic Con with my son who was 17 at the time. I loved seeing people in costume acting out their favorite shows among the backdrop of Baltimore's port. What a fun time!
stanalei said…
Fun times!!! Thanks for sharing, Mary!
Judy Baker said…
Great way to post your pictures Mary. It was fun to see all the costumes and being with you and the other authors.
Mary said…
Thanks Judy, Stanlei and Melisa. It was fun!

I think next time I want to just go for the experience.

Popular Posts